How it works
Car & Classic is the only online auction to provide a single, safe payment mechanism for both the Buyer and Seller. The Buyer's funds are stored securely in Car & Classic's escrow holding account and the seller has proof of funds held before arranging a vehicle transfer - absolutely key for peace of mind when selling online.
- The seller sets up an auction account Sellers set up an auction account and provide bank details of where the sale funds should be sent.
- Buyer transfer funds Once the auction ends the buyer transfers the purchase price in full to the Car & Classic escrow holding account before being put in touch with the seller.
- Buyer and seller organise collection The buyer and seller can organise collection or delivery once the funds have been securely received into Car & Classic's escrow account.
- Agree transfer of the funds The buyer and seller both confirm they are happy to transfer the funds through their Car & Classic dashboards and seller's funds are released to them immediately.
- The vehicle is transferred The seller receives the funds and the buyer receives the keys and vehicle paperwork.